2011年7月8日星期五

Boom Boom car

Long time didn't use English to update my post liaw, I want to strive to learn it well. Last night went to Amylea's house and overnight at there. We went to funfair that nearby her house around 830pm. I just hide myself at the corner because I felt sleepy.

Then I went to garden that beside the funfair there and sat the chair then just chatted with that two ah moi which are Connie and Yufa. We all sang at there to pass the time. The pedestrians and the couple all looked at us but we still didn't feel shy :p We love sing, love song, love this feeling. I even want try to sleep at the garden for one night.

It is around 11 at the night. We all still loitered at the fun fair. They all suggested go to play the boom boom car. What i wanna say is...They all sot one!! I think they all release their stress by bump the car. My shoes almost sever and my friend's phone and cash flit out. Nasib got some boys see tiok then tell Connie, if not sure loss liao. After play this boom boom car then whole night can't sleep, insomnia until 230pm,sweat ==

These days we all kena tiok virus because always sing 林凡 and 郁可唯's songs. Mr Cow always headache when meet tiok us lo, but he likes people praise him la. Got time really want intro him, he got 32 ways to chase girls!! haha. Today he said :"我的心死了,我用意志力活着。" Aiseh, I almost faint, know him so long just realize that he was so funny.


Today noon viewed a post by a girl. I like that post very much. Here is the dialogues..and her link.click HERE for more detail :)

Man : " Husband second letter is i, wife second letter is u, right? "
Woman : " Stupid, husband is u, wife is I la."
Man : " Oh, u say this, husband is i, wife is u. "
Woman : " u idiot, how many times I said liao ha, husband is u, wife is me, husband is u, wife is me..."

sweet right? I think this got recorded in Mr.Cow 32 ways to chase girls there!! aha.
Share:

0 评论: